Project: Policy Bridges with the EU: Securing Europeanisation process of the Republic of Moldova
Policy Bridges with the EU: Securing Europeanisation process of the Republic of Moldova
Overall Objective (OO):
The OO of the action is to contribute to securing the Europeanisation process of the Republic of Moldova, by monitoring the process of implementation of the EU-Moldova Association Agreement (AA) of the Government, conducting policy and advocacy partnerships with Moldovan and EU expert community, non-governmental actors and as well as policymakers from Brussels and other EU capitals.
In this regard, the action includes two key groups of activities aiming at attaining two specific objectives of the action:
- A1ÞSO1: Enhance civil society and think-tank community capacities to conduct monitoring, policy development and communication on promoting the AA implementation;
- A2ÞSO2: Support an evidence-based, structured and reform-oriented policy dialogue and advocacy activities promoting the Europeanisation process of the Republic of Moldova.
A tailored set of activities implemented by the IPRE project team together with two key project experts and a group of non-key project experts will include in particular:
- Produce six thematic policy briefs, accompanied by six videos;
- Publish Op-Eds in Moldovan and EU media and think-tank outlets,
- Organise informal policy dialogue events;
- Organize a Workshop aiming at empowering Moldovan CSOs and think-tank community experts on strategic communication and advocacy activities on the national and European levels;
- Conduct four advocacy visits to EU capitals and one return advocacy visit to Chisinau for EU expert;
- Organise one conference in Chisinau at the end of the project duration.
- Moldovan CSOs, think-tanks and expert community, in particular those that are members of the National Platform of the EaP CSF and EU-Moldova Civil Society Platform
- Moldovan policymakers in particular from: MFAEI (as the main coordinator of EU-Moldova AA implementation) other relevant ministries and the Government, Parliament and MPs.
- EU policymakers in particular from: Brussels (EEAS, European Commission, European Parliament), EU member states MFAs
- Moldovan and EU media outlets
- General public, citizens of the Republic of Moldova.
Duration of the Action:
The action will be implemented during a duration of 14 months (March 2020 – June 2021).