– Technical University (Civil Engineering), Chisinau, Republic of Moldova (1985-1990) ;
– National School for Political and Administrative Studies (International Relations), Bucharest, Romania (1993-1995)
– George Marshall Centre for Security Studies (European Security), Germany (1996)
– 2001 – 2005. Counsellor, Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to Austria/ Permanent Delegation of the Republic of Moldova to the OSCE;
– 2005-2006. Political Officer, OSCE Centre in Tashkent, Uzbekistan;
– 2006-2009. Political Officer, OSCE Centre in Almaty/Astana, Kazakhstan;
– 2009-2010. Project Co-ordinator, OSCE Centre in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan;
– 2010-2013. Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Moldova to Austria; Head of the Permanent Delegation to the OSCE;
– 2013-2015. Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of the Republic of Moldova.
1. Empowering minority and civil society organizations to promote sustainable conflict resolution practices in the Black Sea region.
2. Improving perceptions and reflections of each other for young journalists from Chisinau, Tiraspol and Comrat.
1. Integration of national minorities in the post-soviet space – Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova
2. Study: The media situation, perspectives, contacts and mutual perception between journalists from both banks of Nistru River.
3. Study: Activity of the business community in the Transnistrian region in the conditions of the unsettled conflict