The Institute for European Policies and Reforms (IPRE) is happy to present its Annual Report for 2018 and the Action Plan for 2019, approved by the IPRE Board on July 26, 2019.
In 2018, IPRE carried out policy, research, empowerment and advocacy activities within 14 projects aiming at implementing IPRE’s Strategic priorities:
- Promotion of the Europeanization process of the Republic of Moldova;
- Contributing to community development and empowering citizens;
- Strengthening IPRE’s research and analysis capacities.
And aiming at the following key objectives:
- Conducting research, elaborating public policies, monitoring and supporting a dialogue with national and international actors interested in implementing the EU-Moldova Association Agreement;
- Promote public policies at local, national and European level, through advocacy actions, creation and participation in non-governmental thematic coalitions;
- Promoting participatory democracy and civic engagement at local level by empowering youth, non-governmental organizations, media and local public authorities.
Key IPRE results of 2018 in numbers:
- 39 – Studies, reports documents of elaborated policies
- 21 – Video-graphics promoting policy documents
- 40 – Public events organized in Moldova and in the EU
- 2.655 – Participants in events
- 58 – Distributed press releases
- 315 – Appearances in online media, tv and radio
- 110 – Postings on IPRE’s web-page www.ipre.md
- 16.703 – Users of IPRE’s web-page www.ipre.md
- 6,000 – Followers on Facebook @IPREMoldova
- 246 – Followers on Twitter @IPREMD
- 276 – Posts on Facebook and Twitter
- 288,658 – Online viewers on Facebook
- 2,047 – viewers on YouTube channel @IPREMD
- 337.865 – Online viewers of 11 events transmitted by www.privesc.eu
The Institute for European Policies and Reforms (IPRE) was established in March 2015 as an independent non-political and non-profit analysis and research centre (think-tank), founded by a team of national and international experts, former government officials and career diplomats.
IPRE is a member of the National Platform of the Civil Society Forum of the Eastern Partnership (www.eap-csf.eu), co-initiator of the Eastern Partnership Forum of the Research Centres (EaP Think-Tank Forum) launched in 2017 in Chisinau, a member of The Eastern Partnership Reflection Forum of 2018 (EaP Reflection Forum) and Associate Partner of the Coalition for Anti-Corruption and Good Governance in South-East Europe (Southeast European Leadership for Development and Integrity – www.seldi.net).
IPRE’s Mission is to accelerate the European integration of the Republic of Moldova by promoting systemic reforms, enhancing participatory democracy and strengthening the role of citizens in national and local decision-making processes.